Accessing archives can be done when logged into your ConexED account. If you participated in the Cranium Cafe or Classroom meeting, they archive will be within the Archive page of your user panel. If you did not participate in a meeting, the instructor or staff member will need to send you the link of the archive in order for you to play it. Again, you must be logged into your ConexED account and you must use either Chrome or Firefox to play the archive. For the best playback experience, please use a laptop or desktop computer.
Log into your ConexED account and click onto the “Archives” tab to access the archive you participated in.
There are many playback and share options within the Archive page.
- At the top is a search option where you can find the archive of the person you met with and by date.
- The “Publish” check box allow instructors and staff members to make the archive public and available to students who did not attend the live meeting. *Note: Only Classroom meetings can be make public. Cranium Cafe meetings are protected and can not be shared.
- View Chat allows the participant to view the “knock on door” chat before the meeting started. The meeting chat will be located in the Archive player.
- The Link button allows access to the direct link which can be shared if it is made public and is a Classroom meeting or if the shared with a ConexED administrator (ConexED Admins can view all archives without restriction).
- Embed link allows you to get an embed code similar to a Youtube video embed code. You can paste that code into a Canvas course or into a webpage.
- The Delete button will delete the archive.