Personal Cranium Cafe Scheduler Settings
The personal scheduler settings allows you to customize your time zone, default length of time for meetings, time buffer and scheduling time frame.
Note: If you are in a ConexED Group, you can offer instructor office hours that coincide with the Group student services calendar and the reason codes that are associated with that group but published separately. Essentially, you can have multiple ConexED calendars for personal instructor hours and multiple separate student services calendars per the ConexED Group.
First: Navigate to the “Scheduler Settings” sub-tab with in the “Cranium Cafe” main left navigation.
Second: Customize your online calendar.
- Select your timezone.
- Set a default meeting / appointment length.
- Set a scheduler time buffer (prevents student self-scheduling to happen with this time buffer).
- Note: If you are associated with a student services Campus Calibrate Group within your school’s ConexED instance, the front desk agents and staff members who are associated with the same group can make same-day appointments by passing this setting.
- Set a scheduling time frame limit (this allows you to set office hours for the semester but rollout appointments for student self-scheduling).
- Set an email reminder to send to yourself with your email on file.
- Don’t allow users to schedule appointments with me Check BOX will completely remove your “Schedule Meeting” button.
- Note: if you are integrated into a student services Campus Calibrate Group, the front desk and staff members associated with the group can schedule appointment for you through the Campus Calibrate Group area.
- Customize location confirmation email message.
- Note: if you are associated with a student services Campus Calibrate Group and the student schedules through the Group ID / Online Calendar, the customized confirmation email message will be sent from the Group.