Director of Sales Western Territory
Employment: Full-time / Salary
Compensation: $65,000 per year / 3% commission on each sale
Benefits: 100% paid health insurance
Engagement Specialist position is both sales and follow through. This position involves finding leads, cold calling and engaging the party with the objective of arranging an online demonstration of the Cranium Cafe product. Then present the system in a competent and persuasive manner and close the sale.
The functions of the position:
- Work cross-functionally within Cranium Cafe executive team to drive partnership strategy and execution.
- Identify and develop new acquisition sales opportunities within assigned territory through networking and cold calling efforts.
- Define prospects, schedule appointments, and close sales.
- Navigate multiple steps in the sales process with multiple decision-makers and demonstrating the ability to influence these decision-makers into acquiring the Cafe software as a SaaS model subscription.
- Maintain proficiency in products and services and appropriately position our solutions against the competition.
- Accurately assess and analyze customer needs and identify appropriate solutions.
- Prepare and deliver strategic sales presentations and demonstrate the Cranium Cafe product to prospects via our proprietary software the Cafe.
- Add new prospects and update daily sales activity within Salesforce.com.
Previous experience preferred:
- Cold calling with understanding of phone etiquette with persuasive mannerisms.
- Call center experience is a plus
- Sales and business development in pervious employment
- Interpersonal communication
- The ability to learn and communicate a software product to clients that do not have a technology background
Please fill out the form below.