Instant Chat Messaging Functions
The instant chat messaging function is connected to the “Knock on Door” button within the ConexED Card. To activate the “Knock on Door” button, you will need to be logged into your ConexED account and select “Online” as your status. The real-time status is located under your photo and name in the left top corner of the user panel.
When you engage in a instant chat message, you have several available following functions:
- Transfer the student to another staff member (within your group or with another group)
- Send the student directly into your Virtual Lobby
- Send the student to another group’s Virtual Lobby
- Mark the chat session as a meeting and record it within Campus Calibrate with a reported Reason Code (for state funding)
- Grant the student the access into your Cranium Cafe in-office video meeting space
Please review the video tutorial for a detail step-by-step guide to the above functions.