Senior Network Architect
We are looking for an experienced Senior Network Architect to help scale our cloud hosted product to predictively handle unlimited loads. The Senior Network Architect will also help design, prototype, test and implement a new generation webRTC service using Scala, node.js, redis, STUN and TURN servers.
- Manage and improve network reliability
- Maintain and develop current cloud architecture
- Audit and implement security standards
- Monitor and upgrade server software
- Support a 99.99% update requirement
- Share pager duty with other members of team
- Has 10 or more years of extensive and broad experience, which includes:
- 5+ years experience in infrastructure architecture.
- 5+ years experience in virtualization/cloud strategies.
- 5+ years experience in services/storage/platform architecture.
- 5+ years experience in working in a Data Center Context.
- Experience with the identification, architecture, design, and implementation of complex infrastructure
- Experience providing infrastructure assessment and recommend/implement infrastructure related solutions.
- Expert in Linux, vi, ssh, git, nginx, redis
- Familiar with python and bash scripting
- Specializes in Amazon Web Services (Scripting with Python/Monitoring/New Instance Setup/Load Balancing/Backup and Failover Strategies)
- Demonstrated proficiency in network administration (DNS, Load Balancing, HAProxy)
- Familiar with Naggios/Datadog/Cloudwatch/Puppet/Chef and other network monitoring systems/software
- Four year college degree and 6 or more years professional experience or 10 or more years of professional experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Bonus Points For
- MS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
- Understanding of next generation networks (Software Defined Networking)
- Experience in the telecom/VOIP industry
- Experience setting up webRTC signaling servers and knowledge of webRTC protocols (TCP, UDP, ICE, STUN, TURN)
- Experience with node.js scripting, packaging and deployment
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.